This is my personal blog, started in the fall of 2007 when I took off on a bike trip down the west coast of North America. That was back when I (arguably) had interesting things to say and worthwhile photos to post. Now that I am not doing anything remotely interesting with my life I am not exactly sure what the purpose of this blog will be beyond wowing you with my extensive vocabulary and incredible whit.


The following disclaimer still applies:

Perhaps it is easiest to state what this site is not to be used for, because really, all else goes. It is not to be used by potential employers creeping on my online profile in order to determine whether I am a suitable candidate (I am and you should hire me) nor any other form of sizing up, especially in comparison to Enid, the blogiest of bloggers. Otherwise, it is no holds barred. So, unleash your politically incorrect comments laden with sexual reference and offensive language. I will do the same. Consider this fair warning and an advanced apology to anyone I might offend.


As does this quip:

It is my hope that this site helps us keep in touch, freeing me from writing tedious mass emails, because quite frankly, I can't be bloggered.

Read on!


Thursday, February 12, 2009

One of these interns is not like the other...

I was looking at internships offered by the International Institute for Sustainable Development when I came across this photo.

Whether it is the thyroid meds or not, I'd say Gmax has come a long way in his predisposition toward biz-caj.

Background: Graeme had a thyroid condition that had him cycling around Vancouver in the winter wearing shorts and a t-shirt. For years, this was Graeme's sole attire. He was that hot. Since having his thyroid nuked he has become a lot more fashionable.

2 comments:

Eenie said...

I feel like he still might have it more together than the woman in the blankie though...

Eric Brown said...

Good point!