As well as being a night of celebration, it was also a night of competition. While the much talked about Brown - Havelaar Dance Off never truly came to be, due to a lack of Havelaars in attendance, I think it is safe to say that Graeme Brown won hands down. That boy can dance!
In keg standing, Rachel Harrison, a reluctant competitor, guzzled her way to a first place finish.
And Leigh G, proving once again that the G stands for genius, took the cake in the chocolate replica category, creating this masterpiece of Robin and Graeme's best friend.
It's a chocolate Eli. Can you believe it?
1 comment:
My comment is a 3-part comment.
Firstly, could Leigh Greenius get any more amazing??? It's like, just as I was thinking she couldn't become any more great, she makes that Eli cake. Incredible.
Secondly, how sad that I missed your festivities! Looked like another fantastic party. I hope to host a kegger in a couple weeks but it just won't be the same without all y'all. Snif!
And finally, J is a douchebag.
Post a Comment