This is my personal blog, started in the fall of 2007 when I took off on a bike trip down the west coast of North America. That was back when I (arguably) had interesting things to say and worthwhile photos to post. Now that I am not doing anything remotely interesting with my life I am not exactly sure what the purpose of this blog will be beyond wowing you with my extensive vocabulary and incredible whit.


The following disclaimer still applies:

Perhaps it is easiest to state what this site is not to be used for, because really, all else goes. It is not to be used by potential employers creeping on my online profile in order to determine whether I am a suitable candidate (I am and you should hire me) nor any other form of sizing up, especially in comparison to Enid, the blogiest of bloggers. Otherwise, it is no holds barred. So, unleash your politically incorrect comments laden with sexual reference and offensive language. I will do the same. Consider this fair warning and an advanced apology to anyone I might offend.


As does this quip:

It is my hope that this site helps us keep in touch, freeing me from writing tedious mass emails, because quite frankly, I can't be bloggered.

Read on!


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Also to be remembered for

Mothers Day 2008 will also be remembered for an unfortunate incident involving Eli's leg and some unknown sharp object. The incident resulted in this bandaged appendage and one sad pooch.

This is the second time my brother's dog has needed an operation on his hind left leg. The cast from the first incident adorns his corner of the kitchen (see below.) However, it is the first time that the operation has happened in Mike Brown's living room; when dad offered to lend his skills in family medicine to service the family dog, there were no protests from his vet bill weary owners. Four stitches later Eli was mended.



1 comment:

Eenie said...

Aw, poor little Eli! Coney McGee.