This is my personal blog, started in the fall of 2007 when I took off on a bike trip down the west coast of North America. That was back when I (arguably) had interesting things to say and worthwhile photos to post. Now that I am not doing anything remotely interesting with my life I am not exactly sure what the purpose of this blog will be beyond wowing you with my extensive vocabulary and incredible whit.


The following disclaimer still applies:

Perhaps it is easiest to state what this site is not to be used for, because really, all else goes. It is not to be used by potential employers creeping on my online profile in order to determine whether I am a suitable candidate (I am and you should hire me) nor any other form of sizing up, especially in comparison to Enid, the blogiest of bloggers. Otherwise, it is no holds barred. So, unleash your politically incorrect comments laden with sexual reference and offensive language. I will do the same. Consider this fair warning and an advanced apology to anyone I might offend.


As does this quip:

It is my hope that this site helps us keep in touch, freeing me from writing tedious mass emails, because quite frankly, I can't be bloggered.

Read on!


Saturday, July 18, 2009

The 2nd Round of Voting

Graeme and Enid's DTMB entries have seperated themselves from the pack and emerged as clear leaders. Step aside Larlen, it's a Havelaar/Brown design off.

Enid has made a couple of changes to her entry. It was always going to be printed in black and white so we have changed the sample to be more representative of this fact. Also somewhere a long the line "Just givn'er since 1977" was dropped from her design. I blame her. She blames me (she always does.) In any case here it is:


Graeme's remains the same:

As promissed, in order to be declared the winner of this design competition Graeme or Enid's entry needs majority support, that's 51% or more (not 50% as previously stated.) You have until Saturday July 25th to make your choice known through the poll in the top left hand corner.

1 comment:

Buglet said...

I have to say, Enid's is a lot less subtle than Gmax' now, but "Just givin' er since 1977" really takes the cake. As MB would say, right onsky.