This is my personal blog, started in the fall of 2007 when I took off on a bike trip down the west coast of North America. That was back when I (arguably) had interesting things to say and worthwhile photos to post. Now that I am not doing anything remotely interesting with my life I am not exactly sure what the purpose of this blog will be beyond wowing you with my extensive vocabulary and incredible whit.


The following disclaimer still applies:

Perhaps it is easiest to state what this site is not to be used for, because really, all else goes. It is not to be used by potential employers creeping on my online profile in order to determine whether I am a suitable candidate (I am and you should hire me) nor any other form of sizing up, especially in comparison to Enid, the blogiest of bloggers. Otherwise, it is no holds barred. So, unleash your politically incorrect comments laden with sexual reference and offensive language. I will do the same. Consider this fair warning and an advanced apology to anyone I might offend.


As does this quip:

It is my hope that this site helps us keep in touch, freeing me from writing tedious mass emails, because quite frankly, I can't be bloggered.

Read on!


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

After two days back at work, I am so entirely bored of talking about the logistics and happenings of my Christmas break that I am going to assume that you don't really care about them either. Just know that I didn't cry, which marks a successful Holiday Season in my books. Graeme also pointed out that I didn't ruin Christmas this year, so I guess the feeling of accomplishment is somewhat universal. This is actually quite surprising because of all the years to cry/ruin Christmas, this would have been the one for which I might have been excused. I spent four nights and five days in a two bedroom condo on Mt. Washington with two parents, two brothers, their two girlfriends and Mike Brown's perpetually bad dog. The only one of us who doesn't snore is Robin so, a good night's sleep was not an option. It's a Christmas miracle really that nobody was disowned come Boxing Day.

Other than that there was not much that was blogable about my Christmas break. We skied, we ate and generally got along. Weird.

2 comments:

Buglet said...

If you didn't actually RUIN Christmas, you certainly attempted to, with your wildly inappropriate present of a GT Snowracer and a bottle of Stolichnaya.

DTMB said...

Good Effort E! I have had a beer, I nothing to say, but laugh